Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby it's snow outside.





Ok so I know that is random and doesn't have anything to with my blog but as I said in my first blog I don't want it to only be about losing weight. It snowed last night in NYC and there was so much hype about it lol. We were told it was going to be a blizzard and we were told that if you dont have to go out then stay home. And it was suppose to be from 6pm until 7am the next morning and have two inches per hour. Okay so I have to admit that despite the fact that I was off two days before this and today (wednesday) I was expected to return back to work. I was so excited about being off today. Like a child who would be home from the snow because the schools closed. Well when I woke up 5:30 this morning (you know so I could read the email informing me of the closing of my place of employment. Well as luck would have it I checked my email!... nothing, checked my phone because we recieve txt messages of our closing! nothing...well you guessed it we are open today lol



0 comments:

Post a Comment